Week 25
I spent this week miserable with a head cold from hell. Congestion so severe and sinuses so irritated
they remained swollen shut no matter what I did. Not that there really is a whole lot that can
be done for fast relief when you’re pregnant.
Most medications are on the out list.
I tried safe home remedies and the homeopathic route, which usually I
find to be effective. But not this
time. I even gave the Nedi Pot a
go. That is an interesting experience,
that’s all I have to say about that.
Still nothing helped. I am very
grateful I am no longer enduring all day nausea. The gucky throat from this cold made me throw
up a lot this week but it was comforting to know once passed this I think the
nausea and vomiting are finally behind me.
I was supposed to see the doctor last week but with the kids battling
pink eye, colds, and myself feeling run down I had to cancel. With the holidays they can’t squeeze me in
for a couple more weeks. But I feel
alright about that. Baby Girl has vibrant
movements and everything pregnancy related feels like it’s on track. I like being a veteran mom, feeling confident
and not fretting over every little thing.
We put an offer in to buy a house this week. It didn’t work out in our favor though. We looked at a few others and larger rentals
as well but didn't find any place that would be right for us. We’d like to move before the
baby is born, but that small window of opportunity is decreasing. We’ll keep searching through the options and until all doors close and show us that perhaps we are to remain right where we are for a little longer.




No comments:
Post a Comment